My name is Chelsea, and I'm the wedding and portrait photographer behind Chelsea Whiteman Photography LLC. I primarily work with clients in Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding areas, including Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, St. Augustine, Fernandina, Ponte Vedra, Orange Park, and Amelia Island, but I love to travel! I specialize in:
- Couple's and Engagement Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Individual Portrait Photography, including Senior and Children's Portraits
- Maternity Photography
- Newborn and Baby Photography
- Pet Photography
- Boudoir Photography (portfolio available upon request)
My favorite clients are those who want a family photographer who will be there through all of their most important "firsts," from the engagement, to the wedding, to the baby, to the grown up kids and pets (in any order)! I love following along and recording your life story as the photographer who you can rely on, who is deeply invested in your family (big or small and growing), and who delivers incredible photos for you to treasure over and over again.
Since you're seeking out professional photography, you already know that having your best memories recorded as photographs is completely priceless. I want you to know that I don't take that responsibility lightly. No matter what type of photo session you choose, I can promise that I will prepare and overprepare; think, think again, and overthink how to make your session special; and spend hours and days making sure you will be over-the-moon in love with your pictures, now and forever. My biggest reward is getting your messages after the session, telling me that you can't believe how wonderful your photos turned out! (To see my past clients' reactions to their photos, click here to view my Customer Reviews!)
Do you want a photography experience that is fun, non-stressful, and captures you, your fiance and/or your family for who they are?
Do you want authentic photographic memories that will last forever?
Then please, have a look around my website and then head on over to my "Contact" section so that we can get started on booking your photo session! I would love, love, love to work with you.
- I graduated from the University of North Florida with a Bachelor's degree in English and minors in photography and art history. In addition to working as a photographer, I also work full time as an Academic Advisor for freshmen at UNF.
- I'm secretly an 80 year old in a twenty-something's body. I love HGTV, reading, the idea of sewing (still learning!), and going to bed and waking up early.
- I have two furry children named Oliver (an orange tabby cat) and Piper (an Australian Shepherd). Oliver loves to be my editing assistant when I'm in front of the computer for long hours.
- I'm a bit of an introvert, but I light up when I have a camera in my hands. Seriously. I have to be reminded to eat, drink, and sleep-- when I'm taking pictures, I forget, because I get so absorbed by photography.
- Chocolate is my biggest weakness. Dark chocolate Lindor Truffles are my favorite.
I'm Dylan, also referred to as "The Fiance." I'm the prop-and-flash-holding, dog-and-baby-wrangling, photographer's assistant, and the second-shooter for wedding photography. Along with being a photography guinea pig, I've assisted Chelsea with map-reading and more for the past six and a half years.
- I also graduated from UNF (SWOOP!), with a B.S. in Psychology and a minor in History. I never left UNF, actually. I work there now as both a Coordinator of Academic Support Programs.
- I like fantasy football, movies, 90's music, and never having the same thing twice at restaurants.
- I like nachos. I really like nachos. I don't like not-nachos.
- My favorite thing from my childhood is Calvin & Hobbes-- "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
- My worst enemies are fitted sheets, confusing printers, and packing peanuts.